VITAMINS FOR MACULAR DEGENERATION
MacuHealth with LMZ3 is a unique and patented formulation specifically designed to rebuild and maximize macular pigment over a lifetime.
Containing all three critical carotenoids in a patented 10:10:2 ratio consisting of Meso-Zeaxanthin (10mg), Lutein (10mg) and Zeaxanthin (2mg), MacuHealth with LMZ3 is proven through peer-reviewed research to quickly and effectively rebuild macular pigment.
Research shows that supplementation with MacuHealth with LMZ3 on a daily basis over a three year period maximizes Macular Pigment not only at the fovea, but across the entire Macula, in both healthy eyes and in diseased eyes.
The result of rebuilding and maximizing macular pigment is twofold:
- It improves visual performance by reducing glare, and by improving contrast sensitivity.
- A healthy amount of macular pigment limits and reduces oxidative stress (which refers to injury caused by free radicals), thereby protecting photoreceptor cells from damage and reducing our risk of blindness in later life.
MacuHealth with LMZ3 is approved and recognized by Informed Sport and Informed Choice. This means that every production lot of MacuHealth is tested for purity and that the contents in the capsules match the ingredients on the label.
You can order MacuHealth over the phone at (863) 683-5763, email us for an electronic invoice at firstname.lastname@example.org, or pick it up at our office located at: 2622 W Memorial Blvd Lakeland, FL 33815.
- 1 bottle (90 supplements per bottle) - $80 + $6.50 shipping and handling
- 2+ bottles - $75 per bottle + $8 shipping and handling
- Autodelivery (subscription) bottle - $75 per bottle + FREE SHIPPING
- Pharmaceutical grade dietary supplement
- Patented formula combines powerful antioxidants to help protect eye tissues from blue light and free radicals
- Only eye supplement that contains all three carotenoids (Meso-Zeaxanthin, Lutein and Zeaxanthin) as found in the macular pigment
- Clinically Tested and Gluten Free
- Supports and Maintains Eye Health
- Augments Macular Pigment
- Enhances Visual Performance
- May reduce the risk of AMD development and/or progression